1.New students will be admitted to Nursery and also to the upper classes as per rules and their previous record. Parents/guardians are requested to attach the following documents with the prescribed form.
The original birth certificate submitted to the school will not be returned and shall remain on the record of the school.
2.Admission for Nursery will be granted only to those boys and girls who will complete 2 ½ years of their age on 1st June of the academic year.
3.Counter signature of the Education Officer on the T.C/L.C if the child is not from Pune district.
|WITHDRAWAL||EXAMINATION AND TESTS|
1. No Leaving Certificate will be issued unless the parents or guardian makes a request in writing in the prescribed form.
2. One months' notice for withdrawal is necessary
3. No leaving certificate will be issued intil all fees, fine and other dues of the school are paid
1. Upto 8th standard there will be two examinations and periodic tests will be onducted throughout the year for 10 marks each.
2. Unfair means in the examination may result in the student getting zero marks in he subject, or if repeated, dissmisal from school.
The school normally starts functioning in the 2nd week of June every year. The academic sessions are divided into two terms as given
1st Term :
2nd week of June to 31st October
1st Novenmber to 30th April
1. S.S.C.BOARD RESULT 100%
2. Convent Educated , Trained & Dedicated Staff .
3. Excellent Infrastructure .
4. Well maintained play ground .
5. Audio Visual Room for Smart E- Learning
6. Well Equipped Laboratory , Library & Computer Lab.
7. Play Way Method of Interactive Teaching .
8. Transport Facility.
9. Economic Fee Package
10. Teacher – Student Ratio 1: 40